Payroll Service Overview
Our Payroll team offers a comprehensive service, delivered by staff qualified at all levels, to meet standards laid down by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals.
As part of our all inclusive service, we;
- comply fully with all legal requirements;
- guarantee to meet your deadlines and process all of the data we receive from you, each pay period;
- automatically calculate pay awards and arrears;
- administer statutory and occupational sickness, maternity/paternity, adoption and shared parental leave schemes;
- deal with deductions for Teachers’, Local Government, NHS and NEST pension schemes;
- produce and submit all statutory returns on your behalf;
- handle voluntary deductions from payroll and administer all required payments to third party organisations;
- customise your payslips and P60s to match your brand;
- provide tailored reports on payroll, financial and management information;
- provide access to our system for your nominated employees and managers, via our secure Self Service web portal.
Moving your service provision to PPS
No need to worry – PPS are very experienced in managing and delivering a seamless transition between service providers. This service is provided free of charge to new PPS clients, can be completed in as little as one month, and includes;
- the management of all required data migration from legacy provider;
- the production of test payrolls in the first pay period and a one-to-one cross-check of all employee payslips against the final payroll run of the legacy provider;
- on-site presence of PPS Payroll staff on first pay day, in order to address any queries arising from client employees;
- any required liason with HMRC, to include all Employer Tax Reference Number and Real Time Information (RTI) administration
We are a registered BACs bureau
As PPS have achieved the formal status of a registered BACs bureau, you can rest assured that payments to your staff and third party organisations will be made accurately and on time.
To discuss our Payroll service with us, or for any other questions, please get in touch.