Payroll Service Overview
Our Payroll team offers a comprehensive service, delivered by staff qualified at all levels, to meet standards laid down by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals.
As part of our all inclusive service, we;
- comply fully with all legal requirements;
- guarantee to meet your deadlines and process all of the data we receive from you, each pay period;
- automatically calculate pay awards and arrears;
- administer statutory and occupational sickness, maternity/paternity, adoption and shared parental leave schemes;
- deal with deductions for Teachers’, Local Government, NHS and NEST pension schemes;
- produce and submit all statutory returns on your behalf;
- handle voluntary deductions from payroll and administer all required payments to third party organisations;
- Employee Self Service web portal provides easy access to payslips and P60s;
- Manager Self Service web portal provides access to reports on payroll, finance and management information;
- submit Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC
We are a registered BACs bureau
As PPS have achieved the formal status of a registered BACs bureau, you can rest assured that payments to your staff and third party organisations will be made accurately and on time.
To discuss our Payroll service with us, or for any other questions, please get in touch.